We are proud to bring you the ultimate in hybrid turbos. The VT330R has been developed in house using our years of experience and knowledge when it comes to turbochargers. The VT330R offers reliability with an OEM feel with none of the additional whistles found on other hybrid turbos.
We have specifically designed this unit with a new AET Proprietary V2 Compressor cover that offers larger internal volume this not only avoids the potential of super heating charged air but offers a greater flow of air at high engine speeds resulting in fantastic power gains without running high boost pressure.
Most important to ensure the longevity and reliability of this OEM+ unit we have moved away from the inherently weak KP39 bearing architecture to the more suitable KO4 journal bearing system found in our VAG range capable of 400hp and more. We have coupled this with an AET Motorsport K14 thrust bearing system.
This unit has been PERON approved and can be supplied directly inclusive of tuning.
The VT330R features
- AET proprietary V2 compressor cover with integrated recirc, CNC machined for hi-flow billet compressor wheel
- K06 46mm inducer billet compressor wheel with extended tips
- 70mm billet bell mouth for seamless air intake transition from ITG cross over pipe
- K04 turbine wheel and shaft with race cutback
- K04 journal bearing system for increased radial load durability
- AET K14 proprietary large 6 pad thrust bearing for 2.0 bar thrust loads
- Modified seal plate to accept billet compressor wheel
- CNC re-profiled turbine housing to accept K04 turbine wheel
- Ported and flowed turbine inlet and wastegate for increased boost control
- Turbosmart IWG75 wastegate actuator
- Supported by PERON software
Quoted as a 330bhp turbo on our own demo vehicle it produces 347bhp with the correct supporting hardware.
We advise changing the stock diverter for a Turbosmart recirc Valve
Order your VT330R Hybrid Turbo Kit.