VUDU iFlash Mapping Instructions
Instructions for The VUDU iFlash (Windows Compatible Only)
Please download and install the PC software by clicking here:
- Take your iFlash device to your car with the OBD cable securely fastened to the iFlash, then plug into the diagnostic port.
- Switch on the ignition. On start button models, this may require two presses without touching any pedals. Ignition on means your dashboard is at the most illuminated state without the engine running. On key models, simply turn to the last click before start.
- The iFlash device will now be powered on and the menu will be presented on screen, select Tuning.
- Select the make and model of your vehicle and the device will then proceed with the read. Watch this here:
- Once the device has completed the read, plug it back into your PC and run the iFlash software and click Download Data (as seen in photo below). This will prompt you to save a file. Please send me this file via email (Files@aetmotorsport.com ) with your tuning choices and we will produce the calibrations for you.
Please make sure the following is on the email
- Tuning level required
Once you have received your calibrations, please upload them to the iFlash device using the following method.
- Save the files from the email attachment that contain
your software calibrations to your desktop. Then Plug your iFlash device in to your computer and run the iFlash software.
- Click on Upload Data and select the software files you previously saved.
- Once the software has been installed, simply plug the device into your vehicle and write file to the ECU. Please make sure your ignition is fully activated before writing.
- At this point you will be able to select your chosen tuning options.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Visit our Contact Us page to get in touch.
Please note the software does not support Apple products.