APR DQ250 DSG & S tronic TCU Upgrade / MQB
APR are well known for their world leading in Volkswagen & Audi Group software calibration – Being well renowned for their ability to offer a wide range of tuning options to enhance the power of your VAG while maintaining factory level reliability, we are now excited to introduce the APR ‘TCU’ re-calibration.
The TCU Map offers an improved level of performance and drive-ability through the already impeccable DSG automatic gear box. This Software upgrade allows you to open up a new door way to your driving experience through slicker transmission changes, custom driver options and many more features which are usually withheld by the manufacture for the higher end RS models.
Under immense wide-open throttle acceleration, the gear changes will be sped up significantly while being coupled with allowing the car to wander higher through out the rev range before settling back into your day to day driving pattern where you’ll find a smooth and more refined collection of gear changes giving you the ultimate combination of both performance and drive-ability
- Faster acceleration through application specific optimised shift points.
- Drive and Sport mode shift maps custom tailored to APR’s power upgrades.
- User adjustable 3-step multi-launch control RPM limits.
- User definable* max launch control RPM.
- User definable* manual mode downshifts via the kick-down switch (on/off).
- User definable* manual mode upshifts at max engine speed (on/off).
- Manual mode / TT mode paddle response times optimised.
- Manual mode / TT mode downshift time optimised.
- Launch control response enhanced for quicker launches.
- Torque intervention limits raised while retaining critical protection routines.
- Temperature management optimised.
- Gear display enabled in Drive and Sport.
- Downshift “lockout” disabled below previous gear’s max RPM.
You might also like
APR Silicone Boost Hose Kit - 2.0T - EA888 Gen 3 - MQB
APR Cast turbo inlet - MQB Engines
APR Carbon Intake System - MQB Platform
36 months - £10.44/mo.