Cross Over Pipe / ITG Intake Air Filter System Bundle - Ford Fiesta ST180 MK7
£454.99 inc. VAT £379.16 excl. VAT
The ITG Maxogen PRO intake, (induction kit) air filter system is the best product on the market for the Ford Fiesta ST. This intake system enables the best airflow and has been dyno proven and offers performance gains and increased induction sound.
Why not buy the cheaper Forge, J1 or Ramair filter?
AET Motorsport having tested hundreds of Ford Fiesta ST 180s running non-ITG filters, We have seen everything from EML lights poor running and loss of performance. Once we have removed the offending filter and fitted an ITG filter the performance increased, intake temps were lower and induction noise increased.
Designed and tested to work with all of the VUDU Performance tuning range it is the best air filter on the market for the Ford Fiesta ST180.
- Perfect location for cold high-pressure air
- Heat soak is reduced
- Short direct path for air flow
- High-quality world leading multi-layer foam design
- Filter size increase by over 50%
- Perfectly sized CNC MAF housing means short term fuel trims are not affected
- Increased turbo intake noise and divertor valve discharge
- PERON has proven to over + 300HP - we use this kit on all stock turbo, hybrid and P3XX turbo systems at power levels in excess of 370hp
Ford Fiesta ST MK7 ITG cross over pipe designed specifically for the Fiesta ST. Optimized to allow maximum airflow this best works with the ITG Maxogen air filter
The fully mandrel bent aluminium 70mm pipe helps improve intake efficiency and throttle response.
Designed as a direct replacement for the restrictive stock item, this is a must for anyone running stage 3.
Fits all global 2013 and newer Ford Fiesta ST 1.6T MK7 180
Will not fit the 1.0ltr EcoBoost
You might also like
Ford Fiesta ST180 Symposer Delete - VUDU Performance
ITG Induction Kit - Ford Fiesta ST180 Mk7
Ford Fiesta ST Oil Refining Sump Plug - VUDU Performance
Fiesta ST180 Milltek Exhaust Race Non Resonated - Milltek Sport
36 months - £12.51/mo.