Millers Oils Racing Brake Fluid - 500ml
Millers Oils Racing Brake Fluid 300 Plus - 500ml
The Racing Brake Fluid 300+ has an extra high boiling point (above 310°C) that exceeds the requirements of SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and FMVSS 116 DOT 4. It provides a high level of resistance to vapour locking and offers improved brake-feel and driver feedback.
The Racing Brake Fluid 300+ has been designed for use in racing and high-performance braking systems where non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced.
The extended performance DOT 4 + formulation is suitable for high performance road cars, and track day and competition use.
- Enhanced high temperature performance over DOT 4 fluids
- Dry boiling point of above 310°C in comparison to the 230°C required for standard DOT 4 fluids
- Capable of performing at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions
- Robust against water absorption, improving resistance to vapour lock
- Mutually compatible with all fluids meeting the same specifications
Take a look
You might also like
Millers Oil 5ltr Drum Service 5W40 Oil
Being the very best at what we do at AET Motorsport, we like to not only offer the best products on the market but also ensure that these have all been purpose built, tried and tested on our very own...£58.33
Fiesta ST MK7 Gearbox Service Kit - VUDU Performance
Fiesta ST Gearbox Service Kit - VUDU Performance **USING THE DROP-DOWN MENU ABOVE, SELECT IF YOU REQUIRE THE SERVICE COMPLETED BY OURSELF OR NOT.** Much like your annual vehicle service, it is important to remember to service your gearbox. It...from £37.49