VT330r Fiesta ST Hybrid Turbo - VUDU Performance
Regular price £1,125.00
Fiesta ST Hybrid Turbo From VUDU Performance
We are proud to bring you the ultimate in hybrid turbos. The VT330R has been developed in-house with our sister company AET Turbos, using their years of experience and knowledge when it comes to turbochargers to bring this piece of Fiesta ST turbo engineering brilliance. The VT330R offers reliability with an OEM feel with none of the additional whistles found on other Fiesta turbo kits.
We have specifically designed this unit with a new AET Proprietary V2 Compressor cover that offers larger internal volume, this not only avoids the potential of superheating charged air but offers a greater flow of air at high engine speeds resulting in fantastic power gains without running high boost pressure.
Most important to ensure the longevity and reliability of this OEM+ unit we have moved away from the inherently weak KP39 bearing architecture to the more suitable KO4 journal bearing system found in our VAG range capable of 400hp and more. We have coupled this with an AET Motorsport K14 thrust bearing system.
This hybrid turbo kit is one of, if not the best modifications you can make to your vehicle. Replacing the Fiesta ST stock turbo with this masterpiece will completely transform your whole driving experience, with no other Fiesta ST coming close to your power on the road or the track with the help of VUDU Performance.
This unit has been VUDU Performance approved and can be supplied directly inclusive of tuning.
VUDU Performance VT330r Hybrid Turbo Fitment:
- Ford Fiesta ST Mk7
After a hybrid turbo for another make and model? Head over to our Hybrid Turbos collection to see what we can offer you!
Key Feature List:
- AET proprietary V2 compressor cover with integrated recirc, CNC machined for the hi-flow billet compressor wheel
- K06 46mm inducer billet compressor wheel with extended tips
- 70mm billet bell mouth for seamless air intake transition from ITG crossover pipe
- K04 turbine wheel and shaft with race cutback
- K04 journal bearing system for increased radial load durability
- AET K14 proprietary large 6 pad thrust bearing for 2.0 bar thrust loads
- Modified seal plate to accept billet compressor wheel
- CNC re-profiled turbine housing to accept K04 turbine wheel
- Ported and flowed turbine inlet and wastegate for increased boost control
- Turbosmart IWG75 wastegate actuator
- Supported by VUDU software
- We strongly recommend SW30 or SW40 oil with a good quality oil filter
- If you don't require any oil you must bring your own
- Specifically requires Vpower or Tesco 99
- Exchange unit required
- New customers will receive a VUDU Tuning Tool
See the VT330r Hybrid Turbo go up against another popular Fiesta Turbo in this additon to the VUDU Garage YouTube channel, when it comes up against the V1 Hybrid Turbo:
Quoted as a 330bhp turbo on our own demo vehicle it produces up to 347bhp with the correct supporting hardware.
We advise changing the stock diverter for a Turbosmart Recirc Valve and installing the VUDU Big Boost Pipe Kit for ultimate performance gains. If you want to see the full list of modifications that we recommend to run this VT330 on your Fiesta ST180 then please see our complete Stage 3 Tuning Package.
Please select the map option you require from the drop-down menu with an option available for new and existing customers based on your current level of tuning.
**Please note discounts codes are not accepted on the VT330R Turbo. Any orders placed using a discount code will be contacted to pay the difference.**
If you are running an uprated hot side boost pipe kit, please mention this when checking out as there will be an additional charge of £35 for a silicon joiner pipe.
If you would like us to fit this Ford Fiesta turbo, please get in touch with a team member to arrange it for you. Our expert technicians will have no problem fitting it and will allow you to have peace of mind that the job has been completed correctly.
Please use the drop-down menu above to select whether you require us to fit the hybrid turbo.
You can contact a member of our team using our Contact page.
You might also like
Ford Fiesta ST180 Symposer Delete - VUDU Performance
ITG Induction Kit - Ford Fiesta ST180 Mk7
Milltek Sport Non Resonated Polished Race System - Ford Fiesta ST180
36 months - £10.97/mo.